- JotForm SupportWelvinAsked on October 08, 2013 at 04:28 PM
This guide is for those who are asking how to upload and add screenshots to our Support Forum.
METHOD 1 (EASIEST)
1. Click on Insert/Edit image button
2. Click on the "Upload" button
3. Click on Choose File and look in your local folders.
4. Click on Submit
This is VERY useful when you need to inject Custom CSS that requires image URL's. Please check the steps below:
2. Click "Choose File" button and choose your image file (should be in JPG or PNG format and not more than 500KB)
3. Click "Send Image" to upload (you should be able to see the file successfully uploaded in the image section)
4. Select and Copy the direct file URL from the "Image URL" box
5. In our forum editor, click the "Insert/Edit Image" button:
6. Paste link in the "Source" box:
**Dimensions boxes are automatically filled by the editor and used the actual image width and height. You can change it if you wish.***
That's it! :)
- BluesailorAnswered on November 29, 2015 at 01:35 PM
Got it, thank you.
- CarinaAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 09:41 AM
I moved your question to a new thread as it is a different matter. You can find it here:
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- jackkellerincAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 05:16 PM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 06:07 PM
@jackkellerinc Could you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? I am unable to understand what is the issue you are experiencing from the picture itself.
Please open separate threads for independent questions so we are able to assist you more quickly.
- TiraduaAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 03:34 AM
You can also see some images and screenshots here - http://www.tomswallpapers.com/32929-nonsense-drawing-winter-creative-amphetamine-elesde-skiing-winter-heroin-blue-lysergic%20acid-winter.html
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 03:48 AM
@Tiradua thank you for the additional information. However, if you have any question about your form, I would suggest creating a new thread. You can contact us by following this link: https://www.jotform.com/contact/
- amyAnswered on December 28, 2016 at 01:20 PM
As your issue is different from this thread, I've split your message. Please follow the link which I shared with you below:
- jakemartensAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 04:44 PM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 05:12 PM
We will attend your question in your other thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1053905
- jakemartensAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 09:13 PM
has there been a resolution to this?
I just tried to create pdf again and still get the same results as before
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 10:22 PM
I believe you are referring to your thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1053930 is that correct? Unfortunately we still don't have any news on that issue. We'll let you know once there are any news. To avoid any confusion, any updates regarding that ticket will be posted there.
- jakemartensAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 01:48 PM
any resolution yet???
I need to get this form out to many companies that are waiting on it
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 02:59 PM
@jakemartens: I'm sorry to say but we still don't have an update about the ticket. I will ask the assigned developer about it.
- jakemartensAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 03:00 PM
I need to get a resolution on this asap please
- FabioleiteAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 02:12 PM
PLEASE SEND ME THE ENTIRE CODE AGAIN, I TRIED TO JOIN THE CODES, BUT THE SITUATION WAS WORSE. FOR GENTILEZA, SEND OR COD. CSS COMPLETE, NOT TO HAVE ANY ERROR, BECAUSE I AM LAY IN THIS SUBJECT CODE, SEE HOW IT WAS ALL WRONG MY FORM ... AGUARDO. T +
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 02:56 PM
@Fabioleite: You will be answered on your original thread regarding the configurable list widget. Here's the thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1155502.