What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How to add screenshots/images to questions to the support forum?Asked by Welvin on October 08, 2013 at 04:28 PM
This guide is for those who are asking how to upload and add screenshots to our Support Forum.
METHOD 1 (EASIEST)
1. Click on Insert/Edit image button
2. Click on the "Upload" button
3. Click on Choose File and look in your local folders.
4. Click on Submit
This is VERY useful when you need to inject Custom CSS that requires image URL's. Please check the steps below:
2. Click "Choose File" button and choose your image file (should be in JPG or PNG format and not more than 500KB)
3. Click "Send Image" to upload (you should be able to see the file successfully uploaded in the image section)
4. Select and Copy the direct file URL from the "Image URL" box
5. In our forum editor, click the "Insert/Edit Image" button:
6. Paste link in the "Source" box:
**Dimensions boxes are automatically filled by the editor and used the actual image width and height. You can change it if you wish.***
That's it! :)
Got it, thank you.
I moved your question to a new thread as it is a different matter. You can find it here:
Let us know if we can assist you further.
@jackkellerinc Could you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? I am unable to understand what is the issue you are experiencing from the picture itself.
Please open separate threads for independent questions so we are able to assist you more quickly.
You can also see some images and screenshots here - http://www.tomswallpapers.com/32929-nonsense-drawing-winter-creative-amphetamine-elesde-skiing-winter-heroin-blue-lysergic%20acid-winter.html
@Tiradua thank you for the additional information. However, if you have any question about your form, I would suggest creating a new thread. You can contact us by following this link: https://www.jotform.com/contact/