Where do I enter our payment & tax exemption information?

  • Profile Image
    Asked on December 16, 2020 at 02:56 PM
  • Profile Image
    Answered on December 16, 2020 at 06:14 PM

    If you are referring to entering a tax exemption document while upgrading your account, unfortunately, we don't have an option that lets users do this. What you can do is upgrade the account, and then email your tax-exempt document to support@jotform.com so we can request a tax refund for you from our payment processors and make sure you are not charged any tax in the future. 

    Let us know if you have any other questions.