- Lissy2424Asked on October 08, 2013 at 06:24 PM
I have been waiting for an email with a tax invoice for when i upgraded the account. I haven't received one and i need one as I upgraded with my company credit card.
Could you please send one to my email: email@example.com
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 08, 2013 at 07:05 PM
If you haven't yet received an email containing the invoice, here's how to get it on your account.
1. Login to Jotform
2. Go to your account settings page then billing section. https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/billing
3. Find invoice links under "Invoices" section.
Should you have further questions, let us know here.
- Lissy2424Answered on October 08, 2013 at 07:17 PMThank you
[cid:image001.png@01CEC4D8.BEA6DE30]Retail Sales and Marketing Coordinator
4/247 Ferntree Gully Road
Mount Waverley 3149 VIC
PO Box 4096
Mulgrave VIC 3170
M : 0409 691 715
T : 03 9271 3718
F : 1300 657 028
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
W : www.royalcanin.com.au
Please consider the environment- do you really need to print this email?
CONFIDENTIALITY-The information contained in this message and any attachments here are intended only for the personal use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is prohibited. Please notify us immediately by telephone. Thank you for your prompt cooperation.