- jcloughAsked on October 09, 2013 at 06:06 AM
- khrisellAnswered on October 09, 2013 at 06:19 AM
To be able to add options to your drop-down list.
1. Click to your dropdown field.
2. Click Properties.
3. Then Click Options.
4. The list of options will show up, and to be able to add more, press SHIFT + ENTER to create a new line and add the new one there.
Once you click OK you will see the changes on your drop down menu.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
We're here to help.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)
- jcloughAnswered on October 09, 2013 at 06:36 AM
Thanks very much all updated now.