- blogkaanAsked on October 09, 2013 at 07:52 AM
I would like to translate English terms on your website to Turkish as a referance. In this way, Turkish users can use this page more effectively.
If you accept, please send me all of the terms.
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 09, 2013 at 09:17 AM
Thank you for contacting us. It is possible to change the language to turkish when viewing JotForm. Please see the screenshot below.
1. Scroll at the bottom of the page
Let us know if you have other questions.
- blogkaanAnswered on October 09, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Yes I know but there are still untranslated terms there. That's why i suggested this.
- EliezerNAnswered on October 09, 2013 at 12:33 PM
We really appreciate your valuble help. You can freely make your translation suggestion by clicking on the Help us translate JotForm link while in the Turkish Jotform page:
1. While in the Turkish Jotform Page click on the link Help us translate JotForm:
2. Then you can start making your suggestion:
Thank you very much for your willingness to cooperate withe Jotform translation.