- huahinAsked on October 09, 2013 at 08:34 AM
- gori-mathewAnswered on October 09, 2013 at 08:48 AM
Thanks for contacting us, please provide us the webpage to which the form is embeded and the form's url so that we can be able to check it out.
- huahinAnswered on October 09, 2013 at 08:59 AM
the website is http://bestpropertyhuahin.ru
the contact form was at page http://bestpropertyhuahin.ru/kontakty/
right now admin has already changed the contact form, and at the moment it is not a Jotform form. Is it possible to check your system logs using the information provided? We like Jotform, and would like to use it in the future, but want to be sure it works correctly on my website.
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 09, 2013 at 09:32 AM
Thank you for contacting us. Most of your form are contact us forms, I'm not quite sure which you prefer but embedding the form using an Iframe would work on your site. Please try to use the iframe code and let us know if your are encountering any problem after embedding the form so we could investigate whats causing the issue.
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Click Embed Form in the top toolbar
3. Select iFrame in the Embed Form Wizard
4. Copy the provided codes