- ksmileyAsked on October 09, 2013 at 11:52 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 09, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Upon checking your from, I found that you have removed the logo from your form.
Do get back to us if you still need to display the logo and your company in the same line. Just add the logo again in your form and we will help you with your requirement.
The easiest way to achieve your requirement is to add a "Free Text (HTML)" field in your form and then add simple HTML code to display the logo and company name in the same line.
We will wait for your response.
- ksmileyAnswered on October 09, 2013 at 12:33 PM
I gave you the ulr from the work around - I want the logo on both forms
http://form.jotform.co/form/32796127933867 -I am adding back in now.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 09, 2013 at 01:09 PM
I have updated both of your forms to display the logo and the company name on the same line.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- ksmileyAnswered on October 09, 2013 at 01:15 PM
Thankyou, thank you!! i do appreciate the magic you just completed. Any way to get the name not to have a white box around it? Sorry not trying to be pickie - i want it to look very professional. If you have other suggestion to improve the look - i welcome your comments.
- pinoytechAnswered on October 09, 2013 at 01:33 PM
Can you please take a look at the image bellow if that is something you want to achieve?
If yes, inject this custom css into your form.
background: none !important;
border-bottom: none !important;
Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.
- ksmileyAnswered on October 09, 2013 at 03:13 PM
This worked thank YOU!!!
- pinoytechAnswered on October 09, 2013 at 03:15 PM
It's my pleasure! If you need our assistance again, please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime.
Have a nice day!