- bkamyaAsked on October 09, 2013 at 01:48 PM
change the amount of monies
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 09, 2013 at 02:33 PM
Hello, if you have found a template in which you want to edit you can always clone that form via the link, please follow the steps below:
1. From account click "Create Form" button at the top left of the screen
2. From the next window, click "Import" button.
3. Make sure that you choose "From a web page" and paste the form ID of the template you want to clone. Then you click "Continue".
If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to post your inquires or issues here on the forum. Thank you!
- bkamyaAnswered on October 09, 2013 at 02:56 PM
I must have misunderstood because I could not edit the clone form.
- pinoytechAnswered on October 09, 2013 at 03:03 PM
To Edit your form, please take a look at this video for more information: http://www.screencast.com/t/qDND6sjWTmY
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 09, 2013 at 04:00 PM
For some reason, your response came out empty here in our Support forum. Please kindly access the thread instead of responding via email account.