I have been a subscriber to the $49.

  • Profile Image
    David Knighton
    Asked on May 27, 2011 at 09:49 AM

    I have been a subscriber to the $49.95/mo plan since April 27th.  Today I realized that my form submissions have been stopped, and that the form is disabled on my site. Furthermore, I can no longer access my account, which is attached to the email address 'david@roboto.me'.  I have not received any notices of account delinquency or unsuccessful payment attempts.  I assumed my account would renew at the beginning of the month, however now I can't even access the account.  It says there is no account with that address.  All emails I have received in recent days refer to me being subscribed to the $9.95/monthly plan, which is incorrect.  I was subscribed to that at first, but upgraded once the responses started increasing. This is extremely troubling because I have a months worth of data collection.  I need this restored ASAP!  The original subscription info is pasted below. Thank you for your prompt response.


     


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Payment Details:

    David Knighton                           Order Reference Number: 58652786
                                                    Account Number: 36079108
    2813 Coral Drive                                     Order Date: 27 Apr 2011
    hebron, KY 41048
    United States
    8599829655
    david@roboto.me


    Product                                     Qty     Unit Price    Ext. Price
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    JotForm Premium Monthly Professional Subscr   1    $        49.95   $        49.95
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                             Total: $        49.95

  • Profile Image
    aytekin
    Answered on May 27, 2011 at 11:32 AM

    It looks like your Premium subscription was still active. That's why your account was switched to Premium when a payment was received. I fixed the issue by manually upgrading your account to Professional and refunding your last Premium payment and canceling the subscription. 

    Your forms should be fully functional now. If you need anything else please let me know.