- mktmultipliersAsked on October 09, 2013 at 07:20 PM
Various autoresponder services (Aweber, GetResponse, etc) let you configure where to send the user after they hit the "submit" button on the form.
Can JotForm do that? (I've clicked around but couldn't find how / where to configure that sort of option.)
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Create Your First Web Form
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 09, 2013 at 08:30 PM
Hello, JotForm can do this by changing the "Thank You" settings and forwarding them to URL or webpage of your choice rather than showing a Thank You message.
To do this please the following steps:
1. From the form editor, click "Setup & Embed"
2. Click "Thank You" button above it and the Thank You Page Wizard will open
3. From the wizard choose "Custom URL" and click Next button
4. From the next page of the wizard, paste your URL of the webpage you want it to redirect and then you are done.
I hope you this steps will help you on your goals. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate your inquiries or concerns here in our forum. Thank you!