- thomasvanedenAsked on October 10, 2013 at 08:08 AM
Im making a site to fix iphones.
I want people to be able to make an appointment to come to me online.
I want them to see what times are available and to give them the ability to fill in and reserve the time slot.
The next visitors should be able to see that the times are taken and they can select their available slots.
I should be able to check it all as and admin.
Is this clear enough?
Could anyone help me create such an appointment form?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 10, 2013 at 09:42 AM
Appointment forms are possible with Jotform. You can check our Form Template Gallery for examples.
Unfortunately, the ability to disable dates when it is filled by someone isn't possible with our forms or in our form builder. You can however create a workaround to let people see the filled dates/times by creating a calendar report then embed this calendar report to your form using our Free Text HTML field. Then advice them to check the embedded calendar for available dates and NOT to submit the form for the filled dates.
1. Create Calendar Report: How to create a Calendar Report?
2. Get the report iframe embed codes
3. Edit your form and add the Free Text HTML field
4. Click the Free Text HTML field and Click the "HTML" button at the top toolbar and paste the iframe codes of the calendar report:
5. Click "OK" button to save the HTML content. Please be sure to click "Save" button from the editor to save form changes.
Example Form: http://www.jotform.co/form/32791767011859
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
- thomasvanedenAnswered on October 10, 2013 at 10:12 AM
I opened step 1 : how to create a calendar report.
Under New Reports the option to select calendar report is not available to me.
What could be the issue?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 10, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Calendar Listing Report would only be shown if you have a Date/Time field in your form. Please review.