- matthew0918Asked on October 10, 2013 at 10:52 AM
I changed my email address in my account to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' however it is still sending to email@example.com. Is there a way I can change this or do I have to reset up my form with the new email address from the start?
- gori-mathewAnswered on October 10, 2013 at 11:13 AM
To check the email Id to which your form is sending its submissions to please go through this article
To change the email Id to which the form is to submit its submissions to:
1. Click on 'Setup and Embed'
2. Click on 'Email Alerts'
3. Select 'Notification'
4. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom).
You can then change the recipient email address.
If you are planning to have 2 email addresses on the recipient E-mail, don't forget to include a comma after each address.
Hope this helps!
- matthew0918Answered on October 10, 2013 at 11:28 AM