- jqfitnessAsked on October 10, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Set up as Pay Pal, seemed to work but there is a problem with the link from Jotform to Pay pal.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 10, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
I have submitted a test entry to your form, and I was able to submit the form without any problem. I am redirected to the Paypal Payment Page:
Is this happening when you login and pay? Please let us know!
- jqfitnessAnswered on October 10, 2013 at 12:44 PMWhen I enter my details on the page you just displayed on pay pal, I receive a message that the link to jotform doesnt exist.
Do you know why it does this?
Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 10, 2013 at 01:17 PM
See it now! I'm sorry. Here's the error:
Usually this error happens when you are using an incorrect email address. So, kindly check if you've entered the correct details. Also, happens if you are having an unverified email address so please kindly check as well.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 10, 2013 at 01:20 PM
To check or change the email address in the Paypal Tool, please re-run the wizard by clicking the field and the "Wand" icon: