- 2adorableAsked on October 10, 2013 at 12:32 PM
i recently combined all my form data and exported it to a csv file.
i imforted it back into another jotfrom account using this app and i got an error and ideas as to what did wrong??
- KadeJMAnswered on October 10, 2013 at 01:27 PM
Hello, I think that you are referring to this App: http://apps.jotform.com/app/import_data.
To my knowledge it should work exactly as mentioned though if pushed beyond those limits then there is a high chance that you may experience unexpected errors. From the sound of it you've basically just gathered info from various forms you have and combined it all into one sheet? Can you confirm that? I think that the difference in the data if the forms were originally different then this might possibly be the cause of the problem that you are seeing happen.
Would you mind sharing with us the csv file that you are using so that I can test this to see exactly what is going wrong with it? If not then that is purely understandable but it will take some time for us to check this more but we will look into it to try to resolve the issue for you.
- 2adorableAnswered on October 10, 2013 at 03:05 PM
ok how can i provide you with that
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 10, 2013 at 04:59 PM
1. Have you used 'Combine Submissions' App to combine the data?
2. Which form are you trying to populate?
Note, the CSV/Excel file should be properly formatted for the form that you are populating.
Example, form with three fields:
3. You can send the file to firstname.lastname@example.org, and then update this thread. Also, please include the following link to the email: