- aminocareAsked on October 10, 2013 at 03:50 PM
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 10, 2013 at 06:03 PM
Hello, this is somewhat possible with JotForm. The "Address" field contains the country and state but only the country is filled automatically. The state is a textbox input and not a dropdown.
There is a workaround on this but it will require you to come up with a list of states that you can copy and paste.
To do this:
1. If you have an "Address" field you may choose to disable its preset "State" textbox
2. To disable it click the "Address" field
3. Click "Properties" above.
4. Click "Fields"
5. uncheck "States" to disable the State textbox.
6. You may now put the "Dropdown" field and right click and select "Show Properties"
7. In this window, you may paste your State list beside "Options"
Just like I said earlier this will require you to come up with a list of your States and paste it to the dropdown to create individual options.
For further reference, you may read on another similar thread with here. It has the same similar question.
Please let us know if you need further help. Thanks