What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Hello, this is somewhat possible with JotForm. The "Address" field contains the country and state but only the country is filled automatically. The state is a textbox input and not a dropdown.
There is a workaround on this but it will require you to come up with a list of states that you can copy and paste.
To do this:
1. If you have an "Address" field you may choose to disable its preset "State" textbox
2. To disable it click the "Address" field
3. Click "Properties" above.
4. Click "Fields"
5. uncheck "States" to disable the State textbox.
6. You may now put the "Dropdown" field and right click and select "Show Properties"
7. In this window, you may paste your State list beside "Options"
Just like I said earlier this will require you to come up with a list of your States and paste it to the dropdown to create individual options.
For further reference, you may read on another similar thread with here. It has the same similar question.
Please let us know if you need further help. Thanks