- sgreenelAsked on May 27, 2011 at 05:57 PM
I know how to get to create a report, but it isn't creating any chart for questions 3-9. It only creates something for questions 1 and 2.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 27, 2011 at 08:03 PM
To show more questions in your Reports:
1. Click Edit Report button
2. Add a chart by dragging it from the Widgets popup into your reports page
3. Click on the small settings icon in the chart to choose the question you'd like to display a chart of
4. Add as many charts as you want
5. Click Save Report
Hope this post answers your question. Thank you for using Jotform.
- LabsAnswered on May 27, 2011 at 08:49 PM
I need help with this also.
I can not get no more than two charts on this report. What am I not doing?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 28, 2011 at 04:54 AM
If clicking does not ydo anything, You can dragging and dropping the charts.
If it still persists, please tell us which form is this that you're having problems with and we'll look into it.
- LabsAnswered on May 28, 2011 at 07:49 AM
I am able to add a lot of chart to the report but not more than two will fit. It need more pages or something.
Here is my report http://www.jotform.com/report/11464518176
How do I add more pages?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 28, 2011 at 11:20 AM
As of now, there is no way to add pages to a visual report. What you can do instead is to create multiple visual reports and then name each report as something like, report page 1, report page 2, and so on...
However, it does make sense to have the ability to add pages to a visual report so I have submitted a ticket for this feature request. I cannot guarantee though that this will be implemented or not. It is up to our developers and their time availability to implement such as request.
We will notify you of any progress regarding this issue via this thread.
If you have other things to add, please feel free to do so. Thank you for using Jotform.
- mlarniemAnswered on July 05, 2011 at 11:43 AM
+1 for this, it doesn't make much sense only to see the first two questions in visual report...!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 05, 2011 at 12:44 PM
Your agreeance to this feature request has been noted. I am pretty sure this will help our developers decide on whether to implement this soon or not. Jotform's development team take our users' opinions to gauge on the demands for a certain request. The more people requesting for the same feature, the higher it goes up in the priority list of our development team.
Anyway, we will notify you if there is any progress made on this request. Thank you for your patience. Have a nice day!
- ahkow007Answered on August 25, 2011 at 11:26 AM
Please have the multiple pages mode. I support it too.
- davewebbAnswered on August 25, 2011 at 11:55 AM
I would like to see this also. Toss my vote on the pile.
- jkendallAnswered on February 03, 2012 at 11:46 AM
More support from me!
- albezarAnswered on February 19, 2012 at 01:20 PM
And from me! ;)
- franceguideAnswered on February 28, 2012 at 04:41 PM
Yes go for it!