- JasminChangAsked on October 11, 2013 at 02:59 AM
I'd like to export data I've collected through jotform onto a PDF - and I need to ensure it stays on one page. I have about 30 fields per submission to include on the PDF. Can I specify the layout of the PDF export so it is two columns, or laid out so that all the information fits within one page?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 11, 2013 at 03:55 AM
Unfortunately we do not have such option available. PDF submissions is auto-generated on the server side, there's no way to customized it as of the moment.
However, the following workaround might help. You have to use Google Chrome Browser to achieve this.
1. Go to your form submissions page, click submissions settings icon (cog icon).
2. Select which fields to be displayed on the PDF
3. Click PRINT
4. On the print preview window, click Change button and select Save as PDF to save the page to a PDF file.