- splashdesignworksAsked on October 11, 2013 at 08:24 AM
I am not getting my signed emails????? I need those. It was worknig fine and then all of a suddent, I have customers saying "I already signed it" and I see on the account yes they did, but never received my email for it.
this is not jiving.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 11, 2013 at 08:46 AM
could you check my answer to this same issue following this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/278194
- splashdesignworksAnswered on October 11, 2013 at 08:49 AM
Thanks. But even though the TEST email was sent, and yes received, once again I wen through the form and once again, NO RESULT.
It is not spam. I check it almost as much as I do regular email.
The form is simply NOT sending the pdf results to me and I have no idea WHY. It was doing just fine until like... today.
- splashdesignworksAnswered on October 11, 2013 at 08:50 AM
and it's NOT blocking any ip since the TEST came though just fine.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 11, 2013 at 09:09 AM
In order to avoid mistakes, let's try to treat your issue at the first thread opened by you.
- splashdesignworksAnswered on October 11, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Okay, now this is getting just plain stupid. I should not have to go through flipping Engineering hoops to do this. After verifying email address, I enter the code and it give me this:
Error occured please try again: Error on query: INSERT INTO `user_settings` (`username`, `key`, `value`) VALUES ('splashdesignworks', 'verified:email@example.com', '1');
Error returned:Duplicate entry 'verified:info@splash-splashdesignworks' for key 'KEY'
This is getting beyond ridiculous. I JUST WANT MY EMAIL RESULTS.