- vitruvianmailAsked on October 11, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Can't to find submit button if form too long. Fix it, please. Thank you!
- EliezerNAnswered on October 11, 2013 at 01:23 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
Is this the form you are talking about https://www.jotform.com/32652866518362?
If so, I checked it and I was able to scroll the form and to see the submit button at the bottom:
If that isn't the form you are talking about, we would apprciate if you share with us the specific link of the forms, so that we can further investigate and provide the proper assistance.
- vitruvianmailAnswered on October 11, 2013 at 01:48 PM
Forget to add that means lightbox forms.
Check my website http://www.u-g-g-s.ru and tap to button http://chastnik.com/skitch/skitched-20131011-214758.jpg
You can to see that impossible to submit form.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 11, 2013 at 05:31 PM
We have two lightbox scripts, you can use another one on your long lightbox forms.
Please change the script path from:
('2' should be removed)
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 11, 2013 at 05:33 PM
We will also try to check the issue with feedback2.js script, but we can not provide any ETA at this moment.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 06, 2014 at 01:17 AM
We are terribly sorry for the late update, but also for the sake of anyone else who might chance upon this thread, I would like to let you know that this problem has been resolved.
Lightbox-ed long forms are now perfectly scrollable in iOS devices.