- ronsowewonsoAsked on May 27, 2011 at 08:48 PM
Is it possible to display form submission data on my website? What I'm trying to achieve is detailed below:
Step 1. visitor inputs data onto form with a unique id generated for the entry
Step 2. data is dynamically displayed graphically on the site
Step 3. User's viewing the graphical representation are able to sort and filter the data, select a unique entry id which then shows the complete form entry.
If this can't be done, have you any suggestions.
Regards and thanks
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 28, 2011 at 01:07 PM
What you want to do cannot be achieved exactly as it is. What we have are called Reports, which displays submission data tied into a form in different formats.
These reports can be stand-alone, meaning you can view them with your browser using a direct url, and can also be embedded inside your website as an iframed document.
To generate reports:
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click on the form that you want to generate a report of
3. Click the Reports button in the toolbar
4. Choose Add New Report. The Reports Wizard should appear
5. Choose from a variety of formats for displaying your report. Feel free to play around with these options to find out which suits your preference. Click Next
6. The next options vary depending on your chosen report format. Follow the wizard to be able to set the correct options
7. Get your report's direct link or iframe embed codes
Hope you find this post useful. Let me know if you have further questions regarding this topic.