- churchtracerAsked on October 11, 2013 at 02:45 PM
We would like to have the contact info added directly to a GetRespose Email List...
...but when we try to get the App, it just goes to a blank page...
Please help us with this.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 11, 2013 at 05:55 PM
You are much right, the link http://getresponse.jotform.io is not working
I am know opening a ticket to quickly fix this
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 11, 2013 at 06:26 PM
The bug has been reported, in the meantime please use the following link:
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on October 11, 2013 at 06:34 PM
As Jeanette mentioned this is a bug on our end. If you click the link provided you can integrate the form you are currently editing with your getreponse account.
The integration apps are currently new for us so we are very sorry if you experince problems with them. The GetResponse app was developed by me so if you experience any additional problems with the app please let me know on this thread and I will fix them asap.
- churchtracerAnswered on October 12, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Thank you for the quick response.
The link allowed me to connect to GR, but then it says, "Match your form fields to your GetResponse Fields" but it doesn't give any options to match the data fields.
Please help me.
- CesarAnswered on October 12, 2013 at 01:40 PM
You're input has been noted, once Paul has any updates on this he will let you know through this thread. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on October 13, 2013 at 03:38 AM
Can you please describe to me exactly what is happening? I am not geting any errors on my end.
The way the field matcher works is... you select a target field (one of your getresonse fields) and then the jotform fields will be populated into the select list based on the target field type.
Is this not working for you?
What is the type of field you are trying to match? (text, select, checkbox)
- churchtracerAnswered on October 13, 2013 at 10:16 AM
It's a simple form...
Full Name, Email and Phone from the "Quick Tools" menu.
The problem is that the Match Fields never appear on our screen.
We are able to choose the GetResponse account, and the GetResponse Campaign that we want to link to, but then we get this screen:
- EliezerNAnswered on October 13, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Thanks for the information provided. Paul will update you via this thread once he has available information about your concern.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on October 13, 2013 at 05:30 PM
I am still unable to replicate the error on my end. Can you let me know the browser you are using and the version of the browser please?
- churchtracerAnswered on October 13, 2013 at 08:37 PM
I've tried Firefox, Google Chrome and IE.
No luck on any of them.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 14, 2013 at 03:50 AM
Thanks for providing the information. Our developers will update you here for further details about this issue.
Have you tried clearing your browsers cache and cookies? Please kindly try it, see if that helps.
- churchtracerAnswered on October 14, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Yes, we've tried that, but no luck...
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 14, 2013 at 01:37 PM
Thank you for that information. We'll see and wait for our developers advice. Thanks
- churchtracerAnswered on October 15, 2013 at 04:42 PM
Please let us know if there has been any progress with this issue. We would really like to implement this form, but need it tied to GR.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on October 15, 2013 at 05:00 PM
If you haven't already done so please can you please try clearing your browser cache.
I have been doing some testing and I am still unable to reproduce the error that you are seeing. Could you please try doing the getResponse integration again and when you get to that page that you posted the screenshot of, please wait around 10 - 15 seconds to see if the field matcher loads.
If that fails. Please can you try going through the intergation again, this time with the chrome developer console open. (right click, inspect element, then click the console tab). And please let me know if you see any errors appearing in the developer console.
Sorry that I am having to ask you to do this but it is the last resort to source the error occurring on your end.
- churchtracerAnswered on October 15, 2013 at 11:01 PMBuild Questions took 0.004 formBuilder_en-US.js?3.1.92:603Form Show took 0.045 formBuilder_en-US.js?3.1.92:603Initialize took 0.777 formBuilder_en-US.js?3.1.92:603Failed to load resource http://js.jotform.com/vendor/chosen/chosen.min.cssFailed to load resource http://js.jotform.com/vendor/chosen/chosen.jquery.min.js
- churchtracerAnswered on October 15, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Tried all of the suggestions, but none allow me to get any further...
Not sure I found the right information, but I copied and pasted what I found in the CONSOLE tab.
If you need to log into out account and work through this issue, please email us and we can get the login info for you.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 15, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Thanks for the additional details.
Paul will get back to you once he is available.
Thank you for your patience along this matter.
- churchtracerAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 01:03 PM
Any progress with this?
Or can somebody log into our account and take care of this?
- EliezerNAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 02:32 PM
We have not received any update from Paul, but your message has been forwarded to him. Surely, he will get into your account to see if he's able to reoplicate the issue from your account and in that way look for a solution.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 07:23 PM
I am working with the team to fix this. I am very sorry abvout the amount of time it is taking.
I have already made a few changes so please check again on your end.
If that fails can you visit http://js.jotform.com and let me know if you see a 403 error.
Can you also visit the following links and let me know if you see the contents of the script files:ThanksPaul
- churchtracerAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 09:18 PM
Congrats Paul! It is working now.
All I did is tried it again, so something you did in the changes you made worked for me.
Thanks for working this out - Nicely done.
- churchtracerAnswered on December 14, 2013 at 11:45 AM
I have 1 problem and 1 Question about the GetResponse Integration:
(1) In trying to link to GetResponse, the account is setup and connected, then I can choose from our list of GetResponse Campaigns with no problem, then we match the fields (name and email). When I click the Finish button, I get this error message:
The page at http://getresponse.jtform.io says: There was an issue in saving the settings. Please try again. Otherwise, please send support ticket.
Please tell me what to do to fix this.
(2) When integrating with Getresponse through Jotform, what if we have two different forms and we want to link those forms to two different GetResponse Campaigns? Is that possible or do we have to link to the same GR Campaign with everything in our JF account?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 14, 2013 at 05:39 PM
May I suggest to please create a new pos for your latest question.
Please use this link http://www.jotform.com/contact/
You can just copy/paste your message from here on the new created post and just provide the appropriate title/subject for it.