- surf_townAsked on October 11, 2013 at 06:34 PMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 11, 2013 at 07:29 PM
Please tell us which conditional formatting you were referring to. We will check.
If you were also referring to the cursor pointer, I already responded to your other post here
Please refer and respond to your other post if this topic/thead is similar.
- surf_townAnswered on October 11, 2013 at 07:37 PM
Hey, thanks for the cursor pointer in the other thread.
I went ahead and put some text back on the radio button images to see if I could do the conditional formatting. You should be able to see it in the form now. If someone touches the "Vende" option both the"Questions" and the "Site Info" sections should expand. If someone touches the "Info" option then just the "Site Info" section should expand.
And the "Personal Info" and submit button is expanded by default.
But it is still buggy.
- CesarAnswered on October 11, 2013 at 08:32 PM
I'm able to see it the options selected as you describe.
If you need further assistance do let us know. Thank you.
- surf_townAnswered on October 11, 2013 at 09:21 PM
hey, sorry but the second button is not working, even in your screencast.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 11, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Check your form now. I've made just a little change on your conditions and it should be fine now.
Since site info section is used twice, you have to combine it in a single condition to avoid conflicts.
- surf_townAnswered on October 12, 2013 at 07:24 AM
It works great! Thank you.