- portraitninjaAsked on October 12, 2013 at 04:45 AM
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 12, 2013 at 08:25 AM
Thank you for contacting us. Please follow this steps on how to create a notification send to your gmail account.
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Notification" option & click next.
5. Fill out "recipient e-mail" with an appropriate email address, Sender Email and Sender Name. Click next. Please type in email@example.com on Sender's Email field to prevent email not being received issues.
6. Complete your notification layout and click finish. You're done.
You may alos implement your own email into your setup as Sender E-mail. Please see this guide.
Let us know if you have other questions.