- UoNSUAsked on October 12, 2013 at 05:48 AM
I have an issue on this form http://www.jotformeu.com//?formID=31013572935955 where some people who are submitting the form are not receiving the autoresponder email. Emails are going to similar email addressses and some are being received whereas some are not.
Is there a way that you can look into this for us?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 12, 2013 at 09:10 AM
Your autoresponder settings is fine. I tested it out and it works just fine.I was able to received your autoresponder message.
The problem is most likely related on the external email providers which we do not have any controls. Note that Jotform will never failed to send autoresponder messages, it is the external email address that might be having issues that's why they do not received this email.
The possible caused are,
1. Strict Spam Filtering - Users email service provider might have rejected the email due to their strict level of filtering messages.
2. Unknown Address - Since you're using your own email as the Sender's Email, some email providers would think that unidentified emails specially if they're not on their white list will be mostly rejected or send to spam.
3. Bad Emails - The user might have entered wrong email address or their host might not be available to received messages at some point.
The most common solution is to use noreply emails as the sender's email. This would increase the reliability of the email to land on their destination addresses. And the fact that it contains "noreply", most email service providers would think that the emails are safe and came from the trusted source.
Hope this helps.