- markashtonAsked on October 13, 2013 at 07:43 AM
One of my folders has a lot of forms. Click it ... this happens:
Is thatn supposed to happen... and am I the first to spot it.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 13, 2013 at 09:24 AM
Good day and thanks for letting us know about this. I'll go ahead and forward this to our developers. Again, thanks for finding this out.
- markashtonAnswered on October 13, 2013 at 09:25 AM
Finding it out?
I was on the new view for about 20 seconds before I came across this?
- CesarAnswered on October 13, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Thank you for your input. Do note that JotForm is perpetually under constant development. And minor small bugs on how a browser displays the code do happen on certain occasions do to the high amount of code that is under constant updating. This surely will be checked by the Development Team. Thank you again for your input.
- markashtonAnswered on October 13, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Ok ... latest Chrome .. haven't checked other browsers
Thanks .. Mark
- markashtonAnswered on October 25, 2013 at 05:28 AM
Has this been fixed?
I see no update
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 25, 2013 at 06:28 AM
This thread's ticket has been mark as resolved by our developers already so this has been fixed now.
Kindly check. Thanks!