- avantinnovationsAsked on October 13, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Could you please tell me the date when our account resets. I see we are already at 90 submissions for the month but i am not seeing where all of these submissions are being generated. Is there an easier way to view all submissions rather than checking each form?
- EliezerNAnswered on October 13, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
Your submission counter will get reset every first day of the month. Many of your forms have been actively receiving submissions, that's why you have almost reached your limit:
Now, you have multiple options to see your submissions:
1. You can view your form submission from the Submissions page.
2. You can also view your form submissions using our Submaster app, one of our 100 new released app. Use this link to review this app and to integrate it: http://apps.jotform.com/app/submaster
3. Another app that allows you to view your submissions in a different way is the Submission View app, use this link to review it: http://apps.jotform.com/app/submission_view
Please let us know if you need further assistance with this or kindly open a new thread to make nonrelated questions.