HIPAA Compliance

  • Profile Image
    Anita Mascuch Gunkle 
    Asked on December 28, 2020 at 09:40 AM

    I had signed up for Jot Forms as an individual instead of as an agency. I need to change my subscription so that my employer is signed up instead. How can I do this? Please let me know. Thanks.

  • Profile Image
    Answered on December 28, 2020 at 09:55 AM

    Do you want to purchase a subscription with a different credit card? If so, we can refund your latest payment and downgrade the account back to the Free plan, so that you can re-upgrade with a different card.

    If you just want to change the username of the account, provide us 3 possible choices, as per your priority, and we will change it for you.

    HIPAA is available for the Silver and Gold plans.

    Related Guide: How to upgrade to HIPAA Compliance?