- cthatcherAsked on October 13, 2013 at 10:45 PM
i have created a new template twice and it is not showing up in my forms it has a link and everything i dont know where its at
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 13, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Are you looking for these two forms:
These two forms are the most recent forms created in your account. These forms are very much there in your account. It could be a browser related issue why you are not seeing these forms in your "My Forms". Please clear your browser cache and see if that helps you.
Here is a guide which should help you: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
- cthatcherAnswered on October 14, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Those are not the two forms the two forms are called fourth quarter recruiing!
- cthatcherAnswered on October 14, 2013 at 10:57 AM
here is the link to it but its not showing up in "my forms" http://form.jotform.co/form/32858431493865
- EliezerNAnswered on October 14, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Please use the next link where you have posted the same question: http://www.jotform.com/answers/278977-forms-are-missing#0
We have already answered to your concern a that thread, please post there your future questions related to this topic and kidnly avoid opening multiple threads fot the same question, that will help us to avoid any confusion.