- odtechgrpAsked on October 14, 2013 at 09:27 AM
I have set a condition on my form that if someone submits a document along with their submission, they do not need to see required fields below.
When I go to edit and resubmit their submission, the system is asking me to complete the required fields (that were originally hidden, unless I upload a new document again.
How do I resolve this?
Thank youPage URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 14, 2013 at 11:16 AM
That's obviously because the upload field value is cleared out and the existing file uploaded to that field cannot be pre-filled on the upload field that's why the file link was placed under it.
There are 3 possible solutions I think.
1. You can re-download the file and re-upload it back.
2. This one might be a little complicated, you have to add a hidden box field to your form and use URL prepopulate method to hide the class details fields if the hidden field is field. You have to construct a separate conditions for this.
3. Add a separate field under class details that would removed itself if the condition is met. Example: Using radio button field, you can make conditions like:
If radio button equals yes, hide "class details" fields.
I will try to figure out another solution but these are the only ways I could think as of the moment. You can try one of these if you like.