- reneeannphotographyAsked on October 14, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Can I embed my code in an email even if it says I have run out of space.
- EliezerNAnswered on October 14, 2013 at 01:29 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
From my understanding you are refering if possible to share your form via email even if you have almos reached your submission limit.
Is that correct? If so, let inform you that Yes it is possible to send your via email however if you reach or exceed your limit your form will get disable and it won't be possible to submit it.
If I'm misunderstanding your question, we would appreciate if you provide more details about what you need to achieve so that we can give you the proper assitance.
Thanks for using Jotform
- reneeannphotographyAnswered on October 14, 2013 at 02:13 PMThat is correct. I have reached my limit to send email from the site but if I embed it in an email will they be able to submit it? How many submissions are you allowed on the free account?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 14, 2013 at 02:29 PM
Sending Invitation Emails from the Form Embed Wizard is limited to two (2) per hour for Free Account and One Hundred (100) for Paid Accounts. Running out of this limit wouldn't do something to your Account Submissions Limit so you are still Free to directly paste the form link in your email messages. Example: Google Email.
Free Accounts are limited to 100 submissions per month.
- reneeannphotographyAnswered on October 14, 2013 at 02:31 PMokay! Thank you :)