- karlaAsked on October 14, 2013 at 03:01 PM
my forms are going to depefault email. I need them to go to firstname.lastname@example.org not mine
- khrisellAnswered on October 14, 2013 at 03:15 PM
You need to set-up an email notification for you to be able to set where the email should go.
To be able to set that up, go to...
1. Click Setup & Embed
2. Then Click Email Alerts
Click Add New Email.
Choose notification Email and hit Next.
Now configure the email address where you want to receive the notification to.
Once you click Next, the window of the template email will show up where you can modify the email format on how you wanted to receive the email.
After setting it up, hit Finish.
Kindly let us know if you have further questions or inquiry. If it is a new topic, we recommend that you open another thread to avoid confusion and to assist you better.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)
- newvacancycomAnswered on October 14, 2013 at 05:04 PMit has been changed and still not fix
- newvacancycomAnswered on October 14, 2013 at 05:21 PMnow it saying i am lock out
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 14, 2013 at 06:20 PM
Your email address was in our bounce list, but it's been removed. You should be all set now