- A1globalAsked on October 14, 2013 at 10:27 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 14, 2013 at 11:06 PM
To be able to send a copy of the submission data to the sender, you should actually add an auto responder to your form. This will always send submission email to the user who submitted the form.
Here is a guide which should help you add an auto responder: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
If you do not want to send the auto response but want to ask your user if he/she want to receive a copy of the submission record, that can be achieved by adding conditions to your form.
Here is an example form I created for you: http://form.jotform.co/form/32860543020848?
I have added a checkbox question to ask user if he/she wants to receive the auto response. Here are the steps to achieve this:
1. Add a checkbox question in your form.
2. Add a auto responder in your form.
3. Create a condition- Check if the user checked the checkbox and send the auto responder to user's email address:
Here is a guide which should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/167-How-to-send-to-a-specific-email-address-based-on-a-selection
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.