- FarmigoSupportAsked on October 15, 2013 at 11:02 AM
I would like to know if it's possible to have form submissions populate a pre-existing spreadsheet in Google Docs. Do you have a help page on how to set that up?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 15, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Hello. Yes this is possible with JotForm. There are 2 ways that you can do this:
From "Integrations Wizard":
1. Click "Setup & Embed"
2. Click "Integration" button and "Integrations Wizard" will popup
3. Click "Document Sharing Tab"
4. Choose "Google Spreadsheets"
5. Click "Authenticate" button
6. Click "Authenticate" again from the popup window
7. Click "Next"
8. Fill the required fields: Folder Title and the Spreadsheet Name
The second one is using our Google Spreadsheet Integrations App. It will automatically create a form that will redirect you into the Integrations steps.
As for using existing spreadsheet, I advise that you send a test submission for the new integration and use the created template by JotForm and adjust the columns accordingly on your existing template.
For further info please refer to this guide:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 24, 2015 at 07:10 AM
Your question will be answered to this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/521467.
- FarmigoSupportAnswered on March 06, 2016 at 10:45 AM## Please do not write below this line ##
I am out of the office currently. If this issue is urgent and you cannot wait for a response until Monday, please call my cell at 347-450-3307. This will ring my cell phone and send me a text message with your voicemail if I cannot answer immediately. Urgent issues include not being able to access your system or members not being able to access your system. Of course, if you think something is urgent, you can call!