- unitfarmasiAsked on May 29, 2011 at 12:56 AM
i would like to know how to print the information from the form that have been submit. when i use print button it's not print the form but print the website interface.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 29, 2011 at 04:01 AM
You can print the data submitted via the form in the Submissions section.
1. Login to your JotForm account
2. Click on My Forms
3. Select the form and choose Submissions
4. In the Submissions page you will see the option for Printing the data
Submissions can only be printed one by one using the print button in the submission page and cannot be printed all at the same time.
There is a workaround to have them printed all at the same time.
1. Export the submissions as an Excel or CSV file
2. Open the file using Microsoft Excel or Openoffice.org's Calc
3. Print the file inside MS Excel or Calc
Hope this helps.