- JarrodAsked on October 15, 2013 at 11:07 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 15, 2013 at 11:40 PM
You can use hide/show conditions to display more calendar fields if you like. Just add Date/Time fields to your form and a checkbox that would trigger the condition.
Let us know if you have further questions.
- JarrodAnswered on October 15, 2013 at 11:50 PMHow does that then create multiple submissions that appear in the calendar report?
Sent from my iPad
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 16, 2013 at 12:27 AM
I see, I think I've misunderstood your question. If I am correct, what you want to achieved is to book by date range? Like book weekly so there will be 1 submission listed on the entire week?
While we do not have such feature available, we'll have to wait until the booking app will be released. I will have to inquire first if the function you need works on the developed app. We will inform you here once it's rolled out.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 05:23 PM
I have moved your question to a new thread so we can properly assist you. Please wait for our response on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1084130