- memaxtAsked on October 16, 2013 at 05:15 AM
i'm having a problem with my form, the next page button doesnt appear to work when using I.E8 works fine in firefox though, could this be to do with the free text i have on the form?
- memaxtAnswered on October 16, 2013 at 05:27 AM
when i click the "Next" button on page 1, it doesnt go to page 2, it just loads up page 1 again but only partially
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 16, 2013 at 05:50 AM
Your form works just fine on my IE browser running on IE8 compatibility.
Update us should you have further questions.
- memaxtAnswered on October 16, 2013 at 11:08 AM
I ended up converting my free text which i had edited in HTML to PLAIN TEXT. that seems to of done the trick.
- EliezerNAnswered on October 16, 2013 at 11:55 AM
It's nice to know that your issue has been fixed, don't hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance about this or kindly open a new thread to make unrelated questions.