- AcadianAsked on October 16, 2013 at 08:20 AM
Where can I find infromation in adding an image to an automated message?
Also, can this image be linked to an outside source, as in a website?
Thanks so much for your time.Page URL:
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 16, 2013 at 08:38 AM
Please follow the steps below on how you can add image to your email notification.
1. Click on Email Alerts
2. Click on Add New Email (if you don't have notification yet) or choose your notification
3. Click on #1 to add your image URL on #2 then add a URL on #3
4. Finally test your email notification.
If you have other questions. Feel free to reply on this thread and if it's a new concern you can post a new thread here.
- AcadianAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 09:33 AM
I uploaded the image through Dropbox, but the photo breaks.
Is there a better mode of image upload?
Thanks so much.
- EliezerNAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
Imgur is another very useful image repository where you can upload your images. You can also upload your images to your own FTP server. Screencast is another image repository where you can upload your images and then share them.
I hope this helps you. Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.
- AcadianAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Thanks for your help! :)
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 12:10 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.