- andypennAsked on October 16, 2013 at 11:17 AM
is it possible to add some type of condition that once a field is selected from a radio select that I would display a html field/ or other means of text.
I was informed earlier today of how to place conditions , that is fine but it has thrown up some issues that I now have to resolve one way would be for when a subject is selected via a radio menu it displays text that pertains to the radio selection subject radio button (a) when selected would display text about the slection, same for radio button(b) and (c)
what would be the best soloution????
- EliezerNAnswered on October 16, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Thanks for contactinng us.
So, what you need is to display a text depending on a previous selection from a radio button question, right? If I'm correct, please take a look at this example form if that is what you are looking for: https://www.jotform.com/form/32884354789876
I created those conditions following the method explained in this guide: How to Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once Based On a Single Conditional Entry
- To accomplish that I used a Radio Button field with the options a need:
- I also used Form Collapses to separate the texts and they would be use to create the conditions later:
- I used Free Text (HTML) fields to the text:
- Then I created the conditons:
The first condition is in this way:
I hope this helps, however if you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us.