- watermarktechAsked on October 16, 2013 at 11:24 AM
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 16, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Yes we have integrations concerning Mailchimp. In order to integrate Mailchimp please follow the steps below:
From the Form Editor:
1. Click "Setup & Embed"
2. Click "Integrations"
3. Click "Email" tab
4. Choose "Mailchimp"
5. Enter your API key and click Next
6. In this window you need to configure the following:
A. Choose your Mailchimp List
B. Choose whether you want to add it that list as "Always" or if the "User only Agrees"
C. The remaining 2 checkboxes are optional depending on your campaign
7. Click Next
8. Depending on your Mailing List structure, you need to match your JotForm Field to them. You can always add more by clicking "Add new option" button if you need to match more fields.
9. Click "Next"
10. Click "Finish" button
You may also use our Mailchimp Integration App to create a fresh form with easy Mailchimp Integration. If you need further help, feel free to post your concerns here in the forum. Thanks