- chuckAsked on October 16, 2013 at 12:58 PM
I'm looking for a "pledge" form where the user pledges to commit to a certain activity, and upon hitting submit, gets feedback telling them how many people have already pledged
- EliezerNAnswered on October 16, 2013 at 02:02 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
We have a large amount of Form Tamplates where you can look for a form that fits your needs. However, you can easily create a form using your own creativity to create a form from our Form Builder exactly as you need it.
After creating the form, if you need your users to see how many people has already pleged, you can easily generate a Report for your form and then, use that report to redirect the user to it after Submitting the form. To know how to generate the report kindly follow these steps:
1. While in MY FORMS page select the form you just created and click on report.
2. Then click on Add a new report.
3. Then Choose the type of report you want to create. It could be a Table Report.
4. Then, choose the fields of your forms you need to show in the table and hit Next button.
5. After that, take the give link, it will be used to be redirected to the report.
6. Go to edit the form. And choose Setup and Embed tab in the toolbar.
7. Then choose Thank You.
8. After that, select Custom URL and click Next button.
9. Then paste the URL of the report and click on finish. Finally save your form.
Take a look at my example form, submit it and you will be redirected to the page of the previous submissions: https://www.jotform.com/form/32885261984871
I hope this helps let us know if you need further assistance.