- bigdeckerAsked on October 16, 2013 at 01:47 PM
We are having problems with several of our iframe secure forms today. Users are saying they cannot upload more than one picture. Usually you can upload multiple pictures. We have confirmed that this is the case on these forms.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 16, 2013 at 03:07 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
It looks like that the issue has been fixed. However, if you reproduce it once again, please let us know.
It is probably that the form was not loading fileuploader script from our CDN, but I can not confirm this at the moment.
- bigdeckerAnswered on October 16, 2013 at 03:51 PM
We are still not able to attach multiple photos, perhaps it will work itself out in a few hours.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 16, 2013 at 04:11 PM
Thank you for your update. Now I am forwarding this to our Development Team.
We will get back to you when we have any updates on this.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on September 16, 2014 at 02:57 PM
I tested this and am not currently able to reproduce. If you do encounter an issue with this, please let us know.