- idiaapAsked on October 16, 2013 at 02:46 PM
Error message says I need to delete Google Wallet before I can add PayPal, but I don't know how to delete a payment method.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 16, 2013 at 03:44 PM
Please disregard my accidentally posted not completed answer. I will get back to you soon.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 16, 2013 at 03:51 PM
You can click on your products field, and then use the red 'X' icon to delete that field.
However, we do not recommend to do this on, since the form will remove associated data from Submissions page. In other words, this will remove the 'My Products' column from your Submissions.
As an alternative, you can Clone your form. Then, change the payment tool on the cloned version. In this case you will have two forms, one with previous data, and new clean form with other payment tool on it.
If you have any further questions, please let us know. We will be happy to help.
- idiaapAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 09:19 AM
I saw another post that says to remove the current payment method first and kee the products, but I can't find where to do remove the payment method. I need to get this done today, Oct. 18. Form name is Illinois Division of IAAP Webinar - Pivot Your Tables!
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 09:32 AM
Here's how to remove the payment method. Please follow these steps:
1. You have to Log in to your account.
2. Click on My Forms and choose Illinois Division of IAAP Webinar - Pivot Your Tables! and click on edit form.
3. Navigate through the form and click on the payment method then press X
Hope this helps! Let us know if you have questions.
- idiaapAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 09:33 AM
I went ahead and cloned the form, substituting PayPal for the payment method. Will go with that for now.
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 09:35 AM
Ok that's good to hear. Contact us anytime if you have any issue/s or question/s. Thanks,