- cricketsportsAsked on October 16, 2013 at 03:21 PM
Currently forms are sent to an old email address that is auto-forwarded to me. I have just changed the account email to mine (firstname.lastname@example.org) and want to make sure all submitted forms come to that address along with another. Is this automatically updated or how do I assign emails to the submit button?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 16, 2013 at 04:00 PM
Hello, changing your email address from your account setting will not change the email address for your notifications. They are not related.
In order to change the receiving email on all your submitted forms, please do the following:
1. Select your form and edit it.
2. From the Forms Editor, click Setup & Embed
3. Click Email Alerts
4. Choose the Notification name you want to edit
5. Click Reply-To and Recipient Settings button
6. You can start changing the Recipient Email just like the image below:
For further reference, please read this user guide: