- dpiekeAsked on October 16, 2013 at 03:29 PM
When I ask the client to give their esignature to indicate that they agree with the Terms and conditions, how do I use a hyperlink for them to view the Terms and Conditions portion before they sign?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 16, 2013 at 04:31 PM
Hello this is possible to do. You can do this by embedding an anchor tag together on the label
1. Select the E-Signature field
2. Click the Gear/Cog Wheel icon
3. Click Show Properties
4. Select the "Text" and put your label along with the anchor tags.
Note: Don't forget to put the parameter in it so it will open on a new window
This is the actual example to put based on the image below
Please view our <a target="_blank" href="http://www.google.com" rel="nofollow noopener" >Terms and Conditions before signing</a>
If you need further assistance, feel free to post them here on the forum. Thanks