- ceo_chiefexecchefAsked on October 16, 2013 at 04:01 PM
I have selected the PayPal payment method on my form but my customers can only select either 1 12 oz Jar or 1 12 ct Case. Is there a way my customers can check the product and then enter a quantity? (i.e. check 12 oz Jar then Quantity: 4)
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 16, 2013 at 05:18 PM
Yes this possible to do with Paypal Payment Field.
From the Product section of the Payment Wizard
1. Hover a product and to reveal the "Add New Option" and click it.
2. Choose "Add Quantity Property"
3. Make sure you also check "Custom Quantity" checkbox
4. Click "Next"
On the next window, everything here is optional.
1. You may change the label of Quantity
2. You may set a default quantity value or leave it blank
3. Click "Finish" button
If you need further help, please do not hesitate to ask for help. Thanks