- volcanocorpAsked on October 16, 2013 at 04:39 PM
I'd like to build an "info request" form for a number of products my company offers. This from will allow the user to select via checkboxes which products they want more info on.
For each checkbox selected, I'd like the autoresponse to have automatically inserted a specific link to a zip file located on Box.com.
Is there anyway I can do this with Jotform?
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 16, 2013 at 07:07 PM
This is possible by using our conditional rules. Please see the steps below.
1. Make a multiple autoresponse first
2. Create a "Send an e-mail after submission" condition rule
3. Then apply the condition, In my example the condition will be met once the Option 1 is selected and you can choose which autoresponse message the user will get. You can apply this to multiple autoresponse notification by adding a condition.
4. Once done you will see your Autoresponder with an image of Conditional
Next is to insert a link your autoresponse message:
1. Go to your Autoresponder settings and see the image below.
2. Your users will now be able to receive an email together with a link to box.com zip file
Hope I was able to answer/understood your question.
- volcanocorpAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 02:21 PM
Thanks for your help.
What I'd like to do is have several checkboxes for someone to choose from, and then the email auto response they receive has content specific to what they checked off. For example, if there are 5 checkboxes, and they check off 3 of them, then I'd like the email reply to contain links to the 3 products that were interested in.
Is this possible to do?
- EliezerNAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 03:57 PM
Thanks for the clarification. Unfortunately, I'm afraid it is not possible to accomplish what you exactly need by using the features of our form builder.
However, I think there's a possible workaround, but it would requires to create one Autoresponder email per each checkbox option, and if the user selects 3 options, the 3 autoresponder containing the links of the option selected will be sent.
For example, in this form: http://www.jotform.com/form/32897450156966
If you choose the first and the third option of the checkboxes you will receive 2 Autoresponder emails, one with the link of the option 1 and the another one with the link of the option 3. Feel free to submit it to see how it works.
It also uses conditions in the way my colleagues explains above.
Please let us know if that helps you. If so, it would be great if you share with us your form so that we can help you to accomplish what you need.
Thanks for using Jotform