- musicboxnwAsked on October 16, 2013 at 07:21 PM
Me and my customers are getting this error when trying to submit forms with payment:
You must supply either a card or a customer id
Details: File: /www/v3/builds/d5668d3e24de9adf3742e2122e1032a82fae44c7/lib/classes/Payments/Stripe/Stripe/ApiRequestor.php Line: 114
But credit cards were entered... and not sure what it means by 'customer id'?
Please advise! I can't seem to find out the problem...
Thank you you so much!
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 16, 2013 at 08:02 PM
Hello, we apologize for this inconvenience, unfortunately there is a problem with our Stripe Payment function.
I will escalate this to our development team and they will update you with their progress as soon as they can. Thanks
- musicboxnwAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 01:42 AM
Cool, I'll wait to hear - thanks for the quick reply!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 02:34 AM
Thank you for your patience.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from our backend team.
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 01:25 AM
We are very sorry for the inconveniences that have caused you.
We did escalated the problem and we already fixed it. Sorry that it takes time to fixed.
Its a server glitch that made the stripe functionality to halt.
Please confirm if this already working from your side, and if the problem still persist let us know to further assist you.