- youtapformsAsked on May 29, 2011 at 07:55 PM
My form is set up as white text on black background.
This is causing a problem with the headline which is only allowing white on white.
and the Note section at the bottom, where the lettering is in gray.
Can you help me with this?
Esther FullenPage URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 29, 2011 at 08:30 PM
Are you trying to convert the background of the header or do you want to change the color of the font?
If you want to change the background color of the header and/or pagebreak, you can try inserting this code in your CSS injection:
background: #000; border-bottom: 0;
background: #000; border-top: 0;
You can try playing around with this code by removing border-bottom and border-top.
To inject CSS in your form:
1.Edit your form and click Preferences
2. A pop-up will show up, go to Form Styles tab, at the bottom is the Inject Custom CSS field
3. Click the "Click to Edit" part beside the Inject Custom CSS and paste the CSS that I gave
Let me know if it doesn't work for you.
Hope this helps.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 29, 2011 at 08:52 PM
Please inject the following CSS rules and see let us know if you like the result:
background:none repeat scroll 0 0 #060;
To inject the code, do the following:
1. Select and copy the CSS code above to your clipboard [Ctrl + C]
2. Load the form in question into the form builder/editor
3. While on the "Setup & Embed" tab, click the "Preferences" tool
4. Click the "Form Styles" tab
5. Click the area to the right of "Inject Custom CSS"
6. Paste what you earlier copied [Ctrl + V] into that area and click "Close Settings"
7. Save the change
The colors (#060, #090 and #0F0) may be edited to suit your tastes.
Thanks for asking and please let us know if we may assist you with any other form related matters.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 29, 2011 at 10:56 PM
Thanks - this helps.
I have one more area that isn't working and that is:
Text box or text areas
when the background is blacked out, the text is showing gray.
Is there a specific code for this boxed area?
At the bottom of the form
Yes, there is. Assuming you wish to have text entered there to be white, please add this rule under the CSS you have already injected:
Here again, you can choose the colors of your preference.