- flyhighcAsked on October 16, 2013 at 11:00 PM
I saw this in another thread, but was told to start a new one.
I'd like to align an image to the right of the text box in my form. I've tried the solutions provided before, like shrinking the text and image and trying to merge the lines together. This hasn't worked for me and instead has expanded the text box, which has thrown off the formatting of the whole form.
Can someone provide any custom CSS that will work for my form?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 12:11 AM
We can help you check and fixed the problem here. May we know which form are you referring to? And what textbox name you'd like image to be positioned before it?
- flyhighcAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 08:10 PM
Thank you! Its the How To Get What You Want! form. I'd like to align the image to the right of the text box "Subscribe here..."
- CesarAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 09:15 PM
Just to make sure, you want the image of a key to be aligned to the right of the paragraph? like so:
Do let us know to help you better, thank you.
- flyhighcAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 10:09 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Based on your explanation to my colleague above, I have cloned your form and did the changes to display the image next to the block of text.
Can you please check this form and see if this is what you want to achieve: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/32898268937981?
If this is seems okay to you, you can clone this form in your account or let us know and we will update it in your own form.
Here is a guide which should help you clone this form: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-a-URL
- flyhighcAnswered on October 19, 2013 at 11:03 PM
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for all the help guys! JotForm support rocks!