- jonsynergyAsked on October 16, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Dear Jotform, I would be grateful for your advice.
I would like to set up a form which automatically sends an email to the person who completes it (the 'Completer'), as well as the usual notification to me**. I would like to be able to set up the email that is sent to the 'Completer' myself, because I need to put some specific information into it for them, which includes a hyperlink. Is this possible?
** ALSO, regarding the email that is sent to me, I would like to be able to set the email title, so that I can sort them using Outlook when the are received by me. Is this possible?
[I guess if this can't all be done, then being able to do Step 2 would be sufficient, as I could set up an automatic response to the email, depending on the title]
I look forward to hearing from you.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Thanks for using Jotform!
1. Use autoresponder for the submitter to get an autoresponder message, it's pretty easy. You can also configure and customize it in anyway you want. Creating a Form Autoresponder.
For your notification, forms comes with notifications by default. The recipient email used on this default notification is the email you used in your account. You can always change it to anything. Finding out E-mail Address used for submission notifications
2. Yes, that's indeed possible. While on your notification, you can change the subject line with anything you want. You can even put field variables in it so it will be replaced with the users data.
- jonsynergyAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 01:44 AMPerfect! thank you
John Bates Ph.D
+44 (0) 7599 841 895
- gori-mathewAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 02:14 AM
You are welcome, do feel free to let us know wherever you need our assistance.